Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Um.

I lost my booboo kitty for almost but not quite 24 hours. Last night, what did I do? I was... oh, I went to a movie with Caroline (my other roomate). I was up until 7:30AM on Slaturday night/Slunday morning. It was a nice nite. Anyway, needless to say, not 100% sound mind last night. I got home, talked to Randy a bit. Got a shower. Got a towel out of the linen closet. Getting ready for bed, I look for little booboo to tell her goodnight. She gets mad if I don't. Couldn't find her. Heard her meow quietly. Tried again to find. To no avail. I thought she was playing tag with me and I was having none of it. Went to bed. Woke up. She didn't come say good morning. She always says good morning. Go to work. Come home for a brief moment. Still no booboo. Even when I crackle her bag of treats that she cannot resist. Leave for a quick trip to the mall. Back to get ready for a show. STILL no booboo. At this point, I'm pretty worried. She always greets me at the door. No good morning. No door. And we didn't even have a fight. Well, I look again, and still can't find her. Leave for the show and am more worried. This is definitely not her daily routine. Call Randy. He hasn't seen her either. Call Caroline. She finally calls me back and leaves me a message telling me "Animal control has found your cat. You lef' her in the linen closet." When I got that towel out last night, she snuck on in. I had no idea. She also tells me that when she opened the door, booboo's wide eyes were blinking slowly. She yawned and sauntered out. A few minutes later, Caroline walked by and booboo was sitting in front of the door staring at it. She really is one of the cutest things in the world. She loves to cuddle, loves to fight, loves to play, loves to make love to Randy and so on. I feel horrible~ and she's completely content and enjoyed her dark cave in which she was able to take a brief hybernation. I need a bigger linen closet so I can do the same.

4 comments:

ablebody said...

that cat's just asking to be wrassled.

cruchic said...

only if it's you. I'm her mamma. Randy's her boyfriend. Caroline's her play toy. And you're here wrassling nemisisis.

maryk said...

See, that's what I love about cats, compared to children. Do that to your kid, and OHHHHhhhh shit! Airybody be jumpin down yo throwt like it's a got damn fire pole.

cruchic said...

Oh yeah. She didn't poop or pee in there either. If that would a been a kid, there'd definitely been some cleaning to do.