Sunday, October 16, 2005

Mixing it up.

I got a new agent. Well, it's not 'in stone', but they've offered so it's my call. I'm meeting with them on Wednesday. They seem really excited about working with me, so that's cool. I just want to meet with all of them face to face before I decide for sure. This 'new' agency is new in the sense that there was some sort of drama at a current agency and this group of them split. Forming this one a-new. It could be really great to get in with them on the ground floor. It could be not so great. We'll see. If they get me out on more auditions... that's all I care about. It's nice to have change. I need even more right now, so this is a good start.

2 comments:

maryk said...

What's the status?

cruchic said...

Well. I am definitely with this agent. I am going to try to keep from going exclusive, at least for a while. See what happens and go from there.