Tuesday, November 15, 2005

we saw it coming...

I knew this show was too creative, too well written and too well acted to ever run as long as Friends (which I don't hate but it's nowhere near the same level of AD) or Everyone loves Gaymond (which I do hate... and by gay I mean, 7th grade. Not sexual orientation. I still don't understand how that show ran as long as it did). AD will probably do like Family Guy and Foxx will realize and bring it back a few minutes down the road.

2 comments:

maryk said...

It really has no place on network tv, you know? I've never watched Lost, but apparently it's a "good" network tv show. But other than that, .... It's all set up to cater to a mainstream America, it has to be safe and easily digestible, or stupid people will choke. Thing is, I hope they move to somewhere else...HBO, or something like that....but keep making them, so they can keep coming out on dvd. They know that people like them and that there're people with money ready to pay to keep seeing it. I hope they keep making it for a couple more seasons somewhere. I will miss the family. Seriously.

rp said...

I think My Name is Earl is ten times funnier than Arrested Development.