Tuesday, November 22, 2005

play play

I think I may have mentioned this but in case I didn't... my band:

anna nicoleminers daughter
at the Masquerade Holiday Rockfest
Presented by Atlanta Music Unites and Woods Entertainment
December 17th
4:30pm

anna nicoleminers daughter features:
JC - bass and vocals
Jamie Caldwell - guitar
Freddie Gilbert - drums
All proceeds will benefit the American Red Cross and Toys for Tots.

We've been together for a while now, played some parties and small shows. We consider this our sort of 'coming out' show. It's going to be pretty cool. Only $10 and there are some great local bands playing from 1pm on. One stage will be acoustic, one rock and one metal! A little something for everyone. I'm pretty excited about it. Would love to have you froggers there.

Tegan and Sara play on Monday. I can't wait! I think there are still tickets. Is anyone else going? Not that I care because I'll be there regardless.

No comments: