Wednesday, August 23, 2006

you know what sucks>!?

When stuff gets broken into.
When that "stuff" is your house.
When the way they got into your "stuff", was through your bedroom window.
you know what sucks>!?
When stuff gets stolen.
When a laptop containing a good portion of your life gets stolen.
When you realize as time goes on that more and more stuff was stolen than you originally thought.
When the stuff like your wallet, with social security number, is included in the taking.
When you now have to worry about identity theft.

You know what's funny, when they steal your STUPID HEADSHOTS. The last 50 I had. Now, they were next to the computer bag, so they didn't go straight for them, but still...

Here's the list so far. If you jerks who stole my computer happen to read this, I hope you're happy. The "stuff" itself is just stuff. Have at it, but for the sentimental stuff... You will get karmically served.

Just stuff: IPod, Playstation 2, Laptop, digital camera (replacement for the stolen one in NYC), computer bag, wallet, cash, some PS2 games, red suitcase, credit cards, deposit slips, jewelry, I'm sure more stuff that I don't yet know about... and some of the room-dawgs stuff, his PS2, some games and cash, and I'm sure more stuff that he doesn't yet know about. "They" didn't go upstairs.

The karma that will serve you: not all, but most, of my original songs and lyrics that I don't have any other copies of (this includes recordings that I did, chords, etc), all of my digital pictures that arent's on flickr (I now thank GOD for Flickr), an expensive necklace that my Dad bought for me, not all, but most, of my original songs and lyrics that I don't have any other copies of... I listed that twice on purpose. It may be the worst of the loses. It's my fault for not backing up my computer EVER. Let this be a lesson. Don't forget to BACK THAT THING UP!

3 comments:

maryk said...

Good Lord. That's a lot of stuff.
Heard both of you had CASH stolen.

www.emigrantdirect.com

Earn 5 to 5.15% and it stays fluid, too.

Anonymous said...

I wish a big heaping plate of karma on "them" people.

ablebody said...

maybe with your deposit slips they'll put some money back into your account.