So, you guys who know me, know I have a varying taste in cinema. I have my fav's being Wes Anderson stuff, Eternal Sunshine, She's So lovely, etc. Horror movies, though I can't watch them alone. Mostly really dark comedies or just plain dark is what I really love. Then I have the other side of taste, which I know are crappy and just for pure entertainment and glitz. If there is dancing in the movie, I will pretty much see it. And talk about how good or bad the dancing is/was afterward. I am entitled to my opinions. I have strong opinions about dancing movies. So I am, of course, excited about Step Up. Yes, it is a Save the Last Dance/8 Mile mash-up. Going to see it with Bode on opening night. We will, of course, be having crack margaritas at El Azteca later that evening. So some of you can expect some drunk dialing from us, which usually includes some singing.
Yes, I am also going to opening night of Rocky Balboa, it may be terrible. But I can't wait to see it. Hopefully, there's no dancing in it.
But what I'm really excited about... is ... Idlewild. Starring: Andre' Benjamin and Antwan "Big Boi" Patton (yes, Outkast), Ben Vereen (yes, of Benson), Cicely Tyson, Terrance Howard, Bruce Bruce, Ving Rhames, Patty LaBelle and others. I don't foresee anyway this one will disappoint. At the very least, Outkast does nothing unless they commit to it 120.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Idlewild looks like something I wanna go see! Carol Mitchell Leon I believe in the very first shots of the trailer!
That's totally CML! Although I think she's just CM, now.
Post a Comment