Monday, September 26, 2005
Apologies
I was told by Ape Infinitum that I violated a blogger code. I'm sorry to all of you I emailed about my blog and asked you to link it. My bad. But I'm not actually sorry at all. Because I didn't know. So, I'm not really apologizing. I've taken a recent vow to make no apologies. If you're going downtown, take me with you, I don't care.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
HOW DAAAARE YOU.
Well, it worked though, for me, kinda like a lawyer asking a question he knows will be objected to and stricken from the records but the jury hears anyway and will not disregard because they are not machines and the lawyer knows this.
Hence, logically, you are an unscrupulous lawyer.
Here's the deal. You gotta earn it. You can't just tell me to link to your blog, you have to convince me that your blog and my blog have a connection, an undefinable something that links them together. And you have to post regularly, about interesting things that I like. Like, more pictures of your cousin, but, you know, spice 'em up a little.
http://zombiesitcom.blogspot.com/2005/09/ho-jesus.html
already saw it. And I do!
Post a Comment